Homosexual Suspect

A blog addressing the trials and tribulations of a real-life (mostly) gay sex addict. Designed to raise awareness of the reality of this disease, the goal is not to glorify or make light of a terrible affliction, but rather to candidly illustrate what it's like from my perspective. For sex addicts, sexual compulsives, romantic obsessives and the friends and family thereof. Title derived from the title of Jenny Garp's bestseller Sexual Suspect in John Irving's classic The World According to Garp.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Disappointment

Cock Shock- the feeling of immense surprise/disappointment felt by the person (un)lucky enough to be faced with a penis that is incongruent with general social opinion. Derived from the 80's blue-light special-crazed bargain shoppers' "sticker shock" delight.

I don't really care about racial stereotypes. I mean, like, when you go on Craigslist or look at ads, often times people specify "not really into Russians" or "I only want to fuck men from Botswana." Consequently, there are always the martyr types that qualify those people as bigots and racists. Ok, let's be real about this. I mean, do these Mother Theresa gay men actually go out and use affirmative action action-type guidelines to hook up with guys? Seriously, everyone has a specific type. I like blondes and I'm not really into redheads. Does it make me a bigot because I don't want to fuck Ronald McDonald? No. I wouldn't mind splitting a quarter-pounder with the guy and hanging out, but I really don't think I'd ever want to taste his Triple Thick Milkshake, if you know what I mean.

I have a great friend who once told me she lives by the idea of, "Whatever floats your boat, just don't sink mine." I definitely agree with that and I wish at times more people did. The hook-up sections of websites are for just that, hooking up. Let people have free sex there with strange men, and let the people with agendas and political statements go to the "Free Tibetan Prisoners" page. So that way, when I want to fuck, I can go to the hook up page, and when I want to free a Tibetan prisoner, I'll go to that page.

To that end, I generally find myself willing to try anything once-- with regards to sex, I mean. See, I don't need to try Bungee Jumping to know that I would piss my pants and hate it, I just know. With sex, I always wanted to see if what they say about black guys, Asian guys, Latin men, etc. was all true. And I have come to some interesting conclusions. First of all, I really don't mind hooking up with any of the above. To me, sex is sex. Friction is friction. A hole is a hole is a hole is a hole, regardless of country of origin. But, society has weened me to expect horse-hung black men and wee little Asian weenies. So, you can imagine my disappointment when I blew a black guy with a wee dick, and conversely, my shock when I saw my first huge Asian dick. What a treat. This is the phenomenon known as cock shock. Let's face it, cock shock is the number one reason I'm always so apprehensive when hooking up on online. It just goes to show that racial profiling your potential fuck buddies' packages is like following the latest sibling of a current pop star, you never how big they're going to get.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Dolly said…

    HS, I'm embarrassed to say that I, too, had preconceived notions about Asian and black penises. I've never seen either in person, but I will adjust my expectations in case I ever encounter one of the above.

    I used to have a similar idea about height relating to penis size, but after being with a couple of tall guys with tiny dicks and short guys who were well-hung, that theory went right out the window.

    Great, blog, by the way!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Homosexual Suspect said…

    Tall guys are always trickers. Sadly, sometimes they always seems so incongrous when they aren't hung.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home