Homosexual Suspect

A blog addressing the trials and tribulations of a real-life (mostly) gay sex addict. Designed to raise awareness of the reality of this disease, the goal is not to glorify or make light of a terrible affliction, but rather to candidly illustrate what it's like from my perspective. For sex addicts, sexual compulsives, romantic obsessives and the friends and family thereof. Title derived from the title of Jenny Garp's bestseller Sexual Suspect in John Irving's classic The World According to Garp.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Round Peg Interruptions

Holy hell. What a night.

Work was very stressful today and my brain just was unable to comprehend facts or write clever things about movies I saw last weekend.

Then, to top it off, I got home to find 4 messages from my new Craigslist stalker, Round Peg.

He offered the usually psychotic bits of messages, including things like, "What are you up to?" to "I see you and your lies after lies."

Great. But today, the email battle ends. It's just not worth it.

Today he wrote the following,

"I am seeing your true colors. lie after lie after lie. I am going to forward this and other mail and your posting on cl that I saved to all addresses and some very special ones known to you. I was just checking out how sincere you were of the apology. Not at all interested in meeting you. I am goin to do this and the posting in the bldg. I also have the pics that you took off from the website. I saved them before you could even think about it. ?

(at least this time, he spelled everything correctly, the nasty bastard.)

To which I (should have) dutifully responded,

"W. T. F."

But I finally came up with this:

"[Round Peg],

I am through. I have done all I can and offered my schedule when requested.

I wish you all the best and I'm truly sorry things were unable to be resolved. At this point, there can be no resolution to your satisfaction.

Take care and have a nice night.
[HS]"

And here's why-- really, what the hell do I care if he sends emails to guys on Craigslist or even posts that I'm a whore?! First off, I'm not in the closet, or even discrete/discreet. Second of all, I kind of am a whore. Maybe I'll get some good play out of it. Secondly, if he does jump me, that would be awesome (assuming I'd survive) because I could use the money from the hate crime settlement against the nasty son-of-a-bitch. Finally, if he does post pictures up in the building,I'll just deal with it. I've dealt with worse before (coming out to parents who were retired drill instructors in the United States Marine Corps coms to mind). I also sat through Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous.

So, I blocked him from my email account and I'll just wait. Let's Google him and his email address really quick. Hold, please. Ok, I got nothin'. If things get out of hand, I'll be sure and alert the masses. In the meantime, watch the news for hate crimes in New York. But, do try and keep the blog out of it-- I am trying to be anonymous here.

Tomorrow, I promise, my review of Caveh's "I am A Sex Addict", a discussion of going out with other bloggers and friends, and a look into the gay pick-up artist scene. Also, I'd like to start a discussion about what happens when acquaintances all of a sudden start sending text messages with "..." and other suggestive punctuation.

BUT WAIT, just as I was closing ou the blog... this came:

"Cliff,

I got your mail. Your call kept me up as I was anxious to see the mail. Not surprised. I have seen this face around. Lots of flames out here and so I do not bother to look at them. I am surprised at the post and the boldness that one would so foolishly give the address. The guy must be really frustrated. I will give you a call tommorrow.

Ciao
Attached Message
From: Round Peg
To: Yet Another Sick Bastard
Subject: Fwd: get your dick sucked/fuck some ass - 23
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:54:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Hey bud,

This is the guy from your bldg that I was telling you about. This was his posting looking to suck and get fucked. I was reluctant to show you the pic out of respect for privacy. I am sending you one so you may know the face if you have seen him in the bldg.
You could forward him the mail when you get it so he knows it, but do not communicate or even call if he gives you his tel#. He could be nice and rude too. After what I told you he did and the apology and games. He has blocked my mail and so I am goin to do what I never intended even though I said. Are you able to print color copies of the pic and mail in your office printer as you have privacy at your workplace Let me know or I will get it done elsewhere. Call me tommorrow [sic]."

I am just going to wait until it all blows over. Sigh. But at least it's entertaining to watch them put so much energy into it, when, as mentioned before, it's actually not too big of a deal to me. Hopefully we'll get a few good blogs out of this one. Psycho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home