Homosexual Suspect

A blog addressing the trials and tribulations of a real-life (mostly) gay sex addict. Designed to raise awareness of the reality of this disease, the goal is not to glorify or make light of a terrible affliction, but rather to candidly illustrate what it's like from my perspective. For sex addicts, sexual compulsives, romantic obsessives and the friends and family thereof. Title derived from the title of Jenny Garp's bestseller Sexual Suspect in John Irving's classic The World According to Garp.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Frustration (At Least He's My Age This Time)

No wonder I went with such an older guy. At least that was worth taking my pants off for.

Obviously, after my encounter with the Very Old Man (VOM) who offered to buy me a printer, I was understandably a little shaken and very deterred from AOL. What if it happened again? What if I got someone really creepy who would abuse me and kill me? What if I was a victim of some creepy child predator (again?).

LOL.

It was several months later over the summer before my junior year that I finally was able to set up another online tryst.

OH, at this point I think it's important to note that I had great parents, but that by the time I was 16, mom decided to make more money and work 3rd shift and dad went to bed early and in our big old house, the basement was a safe bet for turning tricks. Just a heads up that I realize things could have been more restrictive, but my parents literally had no idea any of this was even happening. Read into what you will, but God love my parents (or at least, I'm sure that dirty VOMs everywhere are indebted to their negligence!)

Ok, this guy hailed form a rival high school and was a band geek. He was younger than me (a new first!), but seemed like he had done this a lot. When he came over we ended up making out a lot and eventually engaged in my first my 69 (hooray! another first... Those were the days when everything was a first.)

This guy had a relatively average dick Abut frighteningly disproportionate ears. I mean they were huge. I remember at one point just grabbing on to THEM during that hot "press the head down" move that I believe is reviled by less-slutty men and women everywhere. What I came to notice during this event was that all three guys I had hooked up with to date had TINY balls. I suddenly realized and gained a whole new appreciation for my own sac. This time though, I experience my first frustration with oral sex. I do appreciate the idea that oral sex can be good foreplay or a good substitute or teaser but I think that it works when you have another relationship and also have penetrating sex as well. Otherwise, blowjobs to strangers, while hot, aren't as fun as getting fucked. They just aren't. I got really frustrated (and still do) whenever I run into any guys who are just apprehensive about fucking.

I never saw Ears again. It's kind of a shame because he wasn't that bad. I think he was my first example also of why 2 bottoms can't get together. This was, of course, long before I realized what those words meant and which role I played. So much more to write about.

In real life news, I was at the gym today and, at my gym, there is a plethora of men in European speedos in the locker room. Anyway, I am determined to begin an HS examination of the locker room and gym sex shenanigans so analyze the scene there. Expect periodic reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home