Homosexual Suspect

A blog addressing the trials and tribulations of a real-life (mostly) gay sex addict. Designed to raise awareness of the reality of this disease, the goal is not to glorify or make light of a terrible affliction, but rather to candidly illustrate what it's like from my perspective. For sex addicts, sexual compulsives, romantic obsessives and the friends and family thereof. Title derived from the title of Jenny Garp's bestseller Sexual Suspect in John Irving's classic The World According to Garp.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Update

Too hungover form long weekend/ was sick mid-week...

But prepare for tomorrow's triple play of fun and frisky HS postings....

1. Review of the film "I am a Sex Addict"
2. Discussion on the Gay Pick-up Artist Scene
3. homage to other NYC Bloggers I met this weekend

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger pookalu said…

    Homosexual Suspect, I just wanted to say that yesterday I totally thought of you.

    I was passing a street book vendor, and right on the top of all the piles of books was that book for which you are named!

    I was in a rush, and I didn't pick it up. I'll see if it's still there tomorrow....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home